For Love of Chocolate Scholarship Foundation Events
Open bar, specialty cocktails, fine dining, dancing, live music, theatrical performances and costume contests are just a sampling of the fun and entertainment brought to you by our numerous sponsors and participants. Attend our events for experiences you’ll never forget! For the Love of Chocolate Foundation awards the funds raised from these events for students in full-time programs at non-profit colleges, promoting commitment in pastry arts education for individuals looking to change careers, as well as individuals who have shown potential in the culinary field but have no formal pastry education.
Playful Performances and Entertainment!
Chicago’s top restaurants, hotels, bakeries and more!
Experience our interactive stations.
Open Bars featuring Premium Wine, Beer, Liquor and Specialty Cocktails!
Cocktail attire or dress to match the theme!
For the Love of Chocolate Foundation awards culinary arts training scholarships to non-profit organizations promoting commitment to pastry and baking arts education. The awards are for individuals looking to change careers, as well as individuals who have shown potential in the culinary field but have no formal pastry and baking education.
The foundation prides itself in:
- Supporting Culinary Programs with monetary awards for Baking & Pastry Scholarships since 2007.
- Hosting career opportunities for culinary student volunteers, sponsoring vendors and culinary industry employers.
- Mentoring culinary student volunteers through hands-on training at fundraising events.
To date, the Foundation has raised $930,000 in scholarships and affected over 290 lives. As of 2019, the Foundation directly supports the following programs with monetary awards toward scholarships or career building opportunities:
- After School Matters
- C-CAP – Careers Through Culinary Arts Program
- College of DuPage
- Curt’s Café
- Gateway to Learning
- Illinois Restaurant Association Education Foundation
- Ivy Technical College
- Joliet Junior College
- Kendall College Trust
- The Center on Halsted, Silver Fork
- The Floured Apron
- The French Pastry School Foundation
- Washburne Culinary Institute at City Colleges of Chicago
Stay tuned for more info about our exciting plans for the future and our upcoming events!