Sponsorship levels for February include but are not limited to:
- $1,500 – Éclair (4 tickets)
- $2,500 – Baguette (6 tickets/1 Social Post)
- $5,000 – Brioche (10 tickets/1 Social Post)
- $7,500 – Madeleine (14 tickets/4 Social Post)
- $10,000 – Croissant (20 tickets/4 Social Post)
- $20,000 and above – Presenting Sponsor (30 tickets/4 Social Post)
Sponsorship levels include (Varies for each level):
- Event Tickets (Number varies per level)
- Exposure to 2,000 professional and food enthusiast guests and over 100 food establishments including Chicago’s top hotels and restaurants
- Logo displayed in prominent locations throughout the event
- Advertising in the event program when present
- Clickable logo and advertising year-round on the website: www.ftloc.org
- Social media posts throughout the year (Number varies per level)
* Additional Sponsor tickets may be purchased for $195 per ticket on Eventbrite
Once payment is completed, please email the full names and emails of the recipiant to Jenelle@ftlog.org so Eventbrite Tickets may be issued directly. Please note you will need a ticket to enter the event. Regarding print/web placement, we will need a high resolution company logo, web address, and four to six sentences describing your company. Ticket information, logo and company information may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer to donate via check please make the it out to For the Love of Chocolate Scholarship Foundation, mail to For the Love of Chocolate Scholarship Foundation, 4533 W. North Avenue, Melrose Park, IL 60160.
Thank you for your generous support! Your contribution will help For the Love of Chocolate Foundation provide scholarships for qualified students in the specialized training of the pastry arts.
Please use the links below and provide the requested information so that we can process your donation.
Enter your own donation amount below